Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Annual Blog Review ~ 2016!















This year I started a new blog series called 'What Is My Ideal Home Decoration?'
The first post went live which was about the living room of my dreams!

This year I took on The Good Reads 2016 Reading Challenge!
And guess what? It was a success and I boasted in a victory post!

Once again I participated in the April A to Z Blogging Challenge this year. My theme was the deliciousness I do behind Sara's Baked Creations - my baking brand!

Also, once again, I participated in the October Photography Month and it went super awesome for me! One picture was posted every day of the month for all the given prompts. It was super fun!

My Wacky Finds Series have been going FABULOUSLY!

I wrote a heart felt and super important letter addressed to all of my friends on Facebook and otherwise. It came right from the heart!

I also published my Wish List this year! It keeps getting updated as some wishes get fulfilled, some I grow out of, and other new ones I come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment